I am in the market for a new comforter. Right now, I have a really cute white one with a light blue border but the big problem is that it’s white. It stays pretty clean for the most part but one little spill or piece of dirt and it’s to the cleaners with the bedspread. Thinking its probably better to get a darker color or something not WHITE!!!
Here are some looks I am liking. Maybe with Christmas and sales around the corner, I can find a good deal. Why are comforter sets so expensive??
In the interest of talking bedding, I wanted to share this fabulous tip on how to fold a fitted sheet. Some probably think I am crazy but I getting excited about this stuff. And I bet at least half of you take those fitted sheets, crumple it up and shove it in your closet. Wouldn’t it be nicer if it was folded neat and in line with the top sheet.
1. With the sheet inside out, place one hand in each of two adjacent corners.
2. Bring your right hand to your left, and fold the corner in your right hand over the one in your left, so the corner on top is right side out. Next, reach down and pick up the corner that is adjacent to the one that was in your right hand (it will be hanging in front), and fold it over the other two; this third corner will be inside out.
3. Bring the last corner up, and fold it over the others so it is right side out.
4. Lay the sheet flat, and straighten it into the shape shown above.
5. Fold the two edges in, folding the edge with elastic in first, so all elastic is hidden.
6. Fold the strip into a smaller rectangle.
7. Continue folding until rectangle is the size you want.
And once you have all your sheets folded neat and nicely, you can take this little tip and store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.