Happy Monday!!! Can you believe Christmas is in 6 days! Where did December go? I have to say, I am pretty much done my shopping but still have a few odds and ends to pick up, not to mentioned wrapping all the gifts! It will get done one way or the other! I am just looking forward to a short work week and extra long weekend!
I am sure we all have a bottle or two of Vaseline lying around the house. But how often do you use it? There are so many beauty related benefits to Vaseline and we should be taking advantage of this affordable tube of goop!
– Put a coat on your eyelashes before you go to bed. Lots of people swear by this – and say it will make your lashes grow longer and thicker over time.
– Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet – every day!
– Use as a cuticle cream. I keep it right next to my night stand and slap on a coat around my cuticles before bed.
– Apply to the cuticle area before a manicure to keep the nail polish on your nail beds where it belongs
– Dab on perfume points and spray your favorite scent….this maintains the scent longer on your body.
– Put Vaseline on chapped lips or any chapped/dry skin for that matter (even the face as it’s a misconception that its pore clogging)
– Apply to face as makeup remover – Your make-up will slide right off, and then you should do your normal facial routine.
– Mix your favorite powder brush (or a bit of your favorite lip stick) in some Vaseline for an instant cream blush. Bonus: You control the color potency!-
– Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won’t get stuck to the caps
– Put Vaseline on your lips, leave it a few minutes, then scrub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate and leave them smooth
– Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line
– Apply a small amount on dry spots on your body before fake tanning lotions are applied, and prevent uneven tanning!
– Generously apply Vaseline all over before taking flights to combat associated dryness
– Mix with sea salt and make a DIY scrub. You will come out of the shower feeling nice and soft
Any other great uses that I may be missing???? Please share.