If you are in need of a yummy but easy appetizer….you’ve come to the right place. I actually made these Mini Taco for the Superbowl this year and I must say, they were a big hit. Whats not to love….taco meat…YES….wonton wrappers….YES….cheese….YES! People love taco’s and this makes it so easy for your guests to enjoy these bite size babies!
Won Ton Wrappers (took me forever to find…they are in the produce area)
1 pound of hamburger or turkey meat
1 package of taco seasoning (preferable Oretega)
1 package of shredded mexican style cheese
diced tomatoes or salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown meat in a frying pan
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to the directions listed on the package
- Take a muffin tin and spray lightly with cooking oil
- Add a Won Ton wrapper per muffin tin and press the wrapper down in the center forming a cup
- Add the taco meat to each wrapper and top with cheese
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the wrapper is golden and crispy
- Serve with your favorite toppings
I guarantee these will be a hit at your next party. Enjoy!!!!